Welcome to my blog where I share my personal recipes with my friends and the public. Take a look at my recipes and let me know what you think. Recipes are added everyday so come on back and take a look. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Guacamole Salsa Recipe

One of my favorite snacks to eat while watching Monday night Football is Chips and Salsa.  Below you will find my recipe for a delicious guacamole salsa that is made with avocados, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper.  This recipe is truly delicious.


Ingredients:

2 medium avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and chopped
1 large ripe tomato, chopped
1 small sweet onion, diced
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 small jalapeño, seeded and then minced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt

Instructions:

You will want begin this recipe by slicing up the 2 medium avocados and then placing them in a medium mixing bowl.  Take a fork and mash your avocado pieces together but keep some of the avocado whole since you want your guacamole salsa to be chunky.

Next, add in your tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeño, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, pepper and salt to the mixing bowl and then gently mix your ingredients together so as not to break down the tomatoes and avocado pieces any further.  Now, place the guacamole salsa in a serving bowl and then serve your guacamole salsa with some tortilla chips.  enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment