Welcome to my blog where I share my personal recipes with my friends and the public. Take a look at my recipes and let me know what you think. Recipes are added everyday so come on back and take a look. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Banana Coconut Smoothie Recipe

A smoothie is a drink blended in a blender that is made from fresh fruit blended with juice, milk, or yogurt. Sometimes they can also contain crushed ice, frozen fruit, honey and a variety of other ingredients. Below is my recipe for making a delicious Banana Coconut Smoothie made with bananas, coconut milk, low fat milk, yogurt, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and ice.


Ingredients:

2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup low fat milk
1/2 cup of vanilla nonfat yogurt
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 teaspoons honey
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
Ice cubes

Instructions:

You will want to begin by peeling your banana and cutting them into large pieces.  If you have difficulty peeling the banana because its frozen you can quickly dip them in warm water.

Then simply add banana chunks, coconut milk, milk, yogurt, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and 10 ice cubes to your blender, cover it and then blend on a high speed until nice and smooth.

You can add more milk to make your smoothie thinner or you can add some more ice to make it thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment